Size does not matter
Check out the advantages of travelling with us:
- You can carry up to 30 kg (66 lbs) of luggage free of charge (25 kg or 55 lbs on international routes).
- You can add extra luggage* of up to 30 kg. from € 3 per journey. *Extra luggage is not available on international poutes.
- It is important that you label your luggage. Labels are available at sales points. Please remember to attach an identification label to your bags and luggage.
- In the event of any loss or damage to your luggage, please report to our office/sales point directly on arrival at your destination.
- No food may be transported which might affect the health of other passengers or damage the luggage.
Do you enjoy cycling, surfing or skiing?
Now with ALSA you can transport your sports equipment:
- Supplement fees: €5 on short trips or €10 on longer journeys.
- International services: transport of bicycles only available on Spain- Morocco routes. Advance booking required.
- A total of 4 bicycles per vehicle (one for each ticket), ensure your booking before travelling.
- Items should be wrapped for protection during transport. We have bicycle covers available for €12. Ask at the ticket desk.
- Please arrive at the bus for boarding at least 15 minutes before departure.
Additional luggage insurance for just €1
What does the insurance cover? It will guarantee compensation for loss and damage to luggage or personal belongings for the insured party in the event of theft, total or partial loss due to the fault of the transport company or as a result of fire or other circumstances occurring during the journey up to a maximum value of €150.
All cameras and photography equipment, and audio-visual devices and accessories will be included up to a value of 50% of the sum insured for the luggage. Loss or theft due to the owners negligence will be excluded, as well as all jewellery, money, documents, objects of value and sports equipment or personal computers.
For the purposes of the above exclusion, the following definitions will apply:
- Jewellery: all objects containing gold, platinum, pearls or gemstones.
- Objects of value: silver objects, paintings and artworks, collections of all types and fine furs.
For claims in the event of theft, it will be necessary to present a statement to the competent police authorities.