Madrid - Lisbon
From Madrid to Lisbon
This content is not yet available in the selected language.
Travel by coach from Madrid to Burgos with ALSA for a quick, comfortable and pleasant journey. Only ALSA offers you the chance to travel from Madrid to Burgos by coach at the best rate guaranteed. And if you buy your tickets in advance at www.alsa.es you can avail of our cheapest deals.
- Frequency: 13 daily services in both directions (night services, either direct or with stops, depending on the time).
- Timetable: buses depart between 1.30am and 8.30pm.
- Ticket price from: €15.00 (save by buying in advance)
- Distance between cities: 423 km. The entire journey is on the motorway.
- Trip duration: between 4.30h and 5.45h hours depending on the service.
- Services available: Standard ALSA, Supra + y Premium.
Bus stations in Madrid and Granada
Coaches travelling from Madrid to Burgos depart from either the Avenida de América transport hub, the Estación Sur bus station, or Madrid Barajas Airport – T4.
All stations are connected to the public transport network (metro and bus) and have public parking. Your journey will end at the Estación de Autobuses de Burgos bus station, on the centrally located Calle Aranda de Duero, 6.
What to see in Madrid
The Spanish capital boasts a huge range of cultural and sightseeing options. You can drop into one of its museums, such as the Prado, the Thyssen-Bornemisza, and the Reina Sofía national art centre, or take a stroll through its famous streets, from the Puerta del Sol to the Gran Vía, enjoying the architecture of the Royal Palace, and the Fountains of Neptune and Cybele.
What to see in Granada
The city invites to admire the charm of its buildings with Muslim influence. You will see the imposing Cathedral and you can visit the Alhambra from which you will get beautiful views while you walk the Paseo de los Tristes. In the Albaicín you will find traditional craft stalls and numerous bars where you can enjoy the typical tapas of Granada or its famous tearooms.-->