Confirming and validity of open return tickets
The return leg of open return tickets bought at one of our points of sale may only be validated via the same channel. For tickets bought via any of our other channels, the return leg may be validated via any channel.
Open returns are valid for 6 months as from the date of purchase, and validating the return leg will depend on availability of the service in question.
When acquiring an open return ticket, you will be assigned the same class as the outward leg. In other words, if your outward leg was in Supra class, the return leg is valid for the same type of service. However, you may change this when validating the return leg.
To validate your return journey:
- Go to “Manage your ticket”.
- Select your ticket identification method (booking confirmation and ID card or ID card and final 4 digits of the card used to make the payment).
- Once you have located your ticket, go to “Validate” over the return option.
- Next, select the date you wish to travel and click on “APPLY DATE”.
- Select the departure time and the seat you would like and click on “SAVE”.
On the App
- In the upper menu, go to “My journeys”.
- In “Next” go to “See ticket”.
- In your return ticket click on “SELECT RETURN”.
- Select a return date and departure time.
- Select a seat and click “NEXT”.
- Enter your e-mail address. If you are an ALSAPLUS+ customer, the e-mail associated with your account will be shown.
- Accept the conditions and click “SELECT RETURN” to complete the process.
You may also validate your return journey by phone and at ALSA points of sale, supplying your ID number and booking confirmation number.