There is a 15% discount on tickets for passengers with disabilities of 33% or more and one companion.
- Discount available at all sales channels for national routes.
- When boarding, you must carry ID that verifies that you are entitled to the discount.
- May not be combined with other special fares, promotions or discounts, except for the Large Family discount.
To get your discount on www.alsa.com:
1. Start the purchase process.
2. Go to “Complete your purchase” and select ““I am entitled to a discount”.
3. Select “Disability > 32% or companion”.
4. The purchase summary will show the discount and the final price.
On the App
Alsa Plus customers:
- After selecting your ticket, proceed to “Additional services”.
- Click on the “Edit” icon by your passenger details.
- Go to “LARGE FAMILY AND OTHER BENEFITS”.
- Select “Disability > 32% or companion”.
Non Alsa Plus customers:
- After selecting your ticket, you will arrive at “Passenger data / s”.
- Click on “LARGE FAMILY AND OTHER BENEFITS”.
- Select "Discap. > 32% or companion ”.
- In the purchase summary you can see the final price of the ticket and the amount discounted in the “Discount” section.