Discounts for passengers with disabilities
There is a 15% discount on tickets for passengers with disabilities of 33% or more and one companion.
- Discount available at all sales channels for national routes.
- When boarding, you must carry ID that verifies that you are entitled to the discount.
- May not be combined with other special fares, promotions or discounts, except for the Large Family discount.
1. Start the purchase process.
2. Go to “Complete your purchase” and select ““I am entitled to a discount”.
3. Select “Disability < 32% or companion”.
4. The purchase summary will show the discount and the final price.
On the App
- After selecting your ticket, proceed to “Additional services”.
- Click on the “Edit” icon by your passenger details.
- Go to “LARGE FAMILY AND OTHER BENEFITS”.
- Select “Disability < 32% or companion”.
Non ALSAPLUS + customers:
- After selecting your ticket, you will arrive at “Passenger data / s”.
- Click on “LARGE FAMILY AND OTHER BENEFITS”.
- Select "Discap. <32% or companion ”.
- In the purchase summary you can see the final price of the ticket and the amount discounted in the “Discount” section.