How far in advance may I change or cancel a ticket without penalty?
Surcharges for changes or cancellation will depend on the specific conditions of each ticket or rate and how far in advance they are made.
- When admitted, changes or cancellation may be made up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure time.
- Surcharges for changes or cancellation are applied to the baseline rate, taking no special rates, promotions or discounts into account.
- Tickets may be changed for the first time, or cancelled, free of charge, if done at least 48 hours before the scheduled departure time.
- ALSAPLUS+ customers may change or cancel tickets free of charge up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure time.
- No changes may be made to regional tickets for routes in Asturias and Cantabria.
No surcharge is applied for making changes to tickets for international routes.