On national routes:
- With your booking reference.
- With a ticket bought on our Website on your phone.
- With a ticket bought using the App.
- With text message with the ticket details.
- With a printed copy of your online ticket.
- With the ticket bought at any ticket office, self-service machine or on the bus itself (obligatory on regional routes).
- In the triangle of Asturias Gijón-Avilés-Oviedo and in the regional ones of Navarra, with the QR code of the mobile.
If you have used any promotion or special fare (Large Family, Youth, Disability, etc.), on boarding the bus you will be required to show the driver the corresponding document, which must be valid.
On international routes:
- On routes departing from or arriving at points in Morocco, passengers are required to show a printed ticket.
- Passengers are responsible for carrying all documents which may be required from them in the countries through which their route passes.