Travel around Andalusia and Portugal at the best rate
Discover Seville, Málaga, Granada, Córdoba, Lisbon and Faro at unbeatable prices.
How to purchase your pass
Log in oR register as an ALSAPLUS+ member on our website.
Select your tour.
Select your departure date.
Pay and get your pass.
We will send you a promotional code to buy your tickets.
How to use it?
Use our ticket search.
Enter your code in “Promotional code/Pass”.
That way your ticket will cost you €0.
When travelling in Portugal, the passenger is required to present either a printed out pass or the digital pass at the station to receive their ticket for those journeys.
Terms of the Pass
- For sale exclusively via https://www.alsa.com/en/web/bus/home
- The Pass is personal and non transferable.
- This offer may not be combined with other discounts or promotions.
- The pass may be cancelled as long as no tickets have been issued.
- The validity of the pass depends on the number of trips selected.
- Customers must indicate the date on which they want to start using their passes.
- Tickets issued using the travel pass may not be changed or cancelled.
- Each trip counts as a single route.
- Tickets are redeemed using the codes indicated in the pass booking, which should be entered during the purchase process on www.alsa.com/en/web/bus/home, the ALSA app, or at points of sale.
- When using the Andalusia tourist pass, the same pass cannot be used for two journeys with the same origin and destination or stops (for example, the same pass cannot be used for Málaga-Granada and Málaga Airport-Granada).
- When using the Portugal tourist pass, the passenger can redeem the journeys with national origin or destination (i.e., not journeys that have Portuguese origin and destination) on www.alsa.com/en/web/bus/home, the ALSA app, or at points of sale.
- For domestic journeys within Portugal (Lisbon-Porto or Lisbon-Faro), the customer must present the pass (in person or online) so that Rede Nacional de Expressos issues a ticket for those journeys. You may check the trips here.