- Easy and comfy: take your baggage and get straight to the airport.
- Fast and on-time: you know when you depart and arrive to the airport.
- Affordable: save your money on cabs, trains and parking fees at the airport.
Find the connection you need
We provide you with several daily services connecting the Ibiza airport with other municipalities in the island through two lines:
- Line 9: Ibiza Airport - Sant Antoni (halfway stop at Sant Josep).
- Line 10: Ibiza Airport - Port of Ibiza.
- Line 36: Ibiza Airport - D'en Bossa beach.
Between 7 am and 1 am, although it may vary depending on the season:
- Line 9 operates from May to October.
- Line 10 operates throughout the whole year, but during winter the frequency changes and buses depart every 30 minutes instead of every 20.
- Line 36, from June 23 to September 10, from 7 am to 0:30 am, every 30 minutes.
Buses depart from the proper airport terminal (past the arrival gate, to the right).
FREQUENCY OF BUSES
- Ibiza Airport. Every 20 minutes. Trip time: 30 minutes.
- Sant Antoni. Every 30 minutes. Trip time: 45 minutes.
- Platja d'en Bossa. Every 30 minutes. Trip time: 20 minutes.
Check in - we recommend that you arrive at the airport at least 2 hours before your flight check-in.
Luggage - you are allowed to check 2 bags weighing up to 30 kg overall.
Tickets: purchase your ticket via our website alsa.es, by telephone calling to 902 42 22 42, on our app, at ALSA´s ticket sales offices or on-board the bus in some routes.