Travel around Andalusia and Portugal at the best rate
Discover Seville, Málaga, Granada, Córdoba, Lisbon and Faro at unbeatable prices.
How to purchase your pass
Log in oR register as an ALSAPLUS+ member on our website.
Select your tour.
Select your departure date.
Pay and get your pass.
We will send you a promotional code to buy your tickets.
How to use it?
Use our ticket search.
Enter your code in “Promotional code/Pass”.
That way your ticket will cost you €0.
When travelling in Portugal, the passenger is required to present either a printed out pass or the digital pass at the station to receive their ticket for those journeys.
Discover our passes
Travel around Andalusia
Visit the main cities of Andalusia at the best rate:
- Three trips in 10 days for just €24
- Four trips in 15 days for just €30
- Málaga - Granada
- Granada - Seville
- Córdoba - Granada
- Seville - Málaga
- Córdoba - Seville
- Córdoba - Málaga
Remember that these routes are available back and forth.
Travel around Portugal from €49.90:
3 trips in 15 days
- Seville-Lisbon-Faro-Seville or Seville-Faro-Lisbon-Seville for €49.90.
- Madrid-Porto-Lisbon-Madrid or Madrid-Lisbon-Porto-Madrid for €59.90.
Conditions Tourist Pass Portugal
- For sale exclusively via https://www.alsa.com/en/web/bus/home
- Travel Passes are personal and non transferable.
- This offer may not be combined with other discounts or promotions, except with the large family
- Passes may be cancelled as long as no tickets have been issued.
- The validity of the pass depends on the number of trips selected.
- Customers must indicate the date on which they want to start using their passes.
- Tickets issued using the Travel Pass may be changed and cancelled.
- Each trip counts as a single route.
- Tickets are redeemed using the codes indicated in the pass booking, which should be entered during the purchase process on www.alsa.com/en/web/bus/home, the Alsa app, or at points of sale.
- For the Andalusian cities pass, two routes with the same origin and destination or intermediate stops cannot be used with the same pass (for example, they cannot be made with the same Malaga-Granada and Malaga-Granada Airport pass).
- The passenger can redeem the journeys with national origin or destination (i.e., not journeys that have Portuguese origin and destination) on www.alsa.com/en/web/bus/home, the Alsa app, or at points of sale.
- For domestic journeys within Portugal (Lisbon-Porto or Lisbon-Faro),passengers must show their passes at points of sale (in person or online), and Rede Nacional de Expressos will issue the ticket for the journey. You may check the trips here.