Alsa Plus customers aged 18-25 are entitled to up to 30% off tickets and passes on certain routes.
Passengers aged 12-17 may apply for this discount by filling out the Alsa Plus subscription form for minors at any point of sale. To obtain this discount, show your ID and documents verifying your relationship to an Alsa Plus customer.
- May be combined with Large Family discount.
- Applies to Regular class services (does not apply to Supra or Premium services).
- Available via all Alsa sales channels when you log in as an Alsa Plus member.
- When boarding the bus, you must show the driver an ID verifying that you are under 26 on the date of travel.
- Can be changed but not cancelled.
- Not available on international routes, except for certain routes with departure and arrival points in Portugal.
- Available on routes shown on this page.
To obtain this rate on www.alsa.com/en/web/bus/home, www.alsa.com and App:
1. Log in as an ALSAPLUS+ customer before commencing the purchase process.
2. In the search feature, select “Youth”.
3. When you go to “Select my schedule”, you will see tickets marked as “Youth Rate” for the corresponding services, if the rate applies to your route.
By phone (Support and Sales Line),points of sale and self-service machines:
- Call 902 422 242, say that you are an Alsa Plus customer and ask for the “Youth” fare.
- At points of sale: say that you are an Alsa Plus customer and show your ID.
- Self-service machines: select your ticket and type of discount before paying.
- When boarding, you must carry ID that verifies that you are entitled to the discount.