ALSAPLUS+ Youth fare
ALSAPLUS+ customers aged 18-25 are entitled to up to 40% off tickets and passes on certain routes.
Passengers aged 12-17 may apply for this discount by filling out the ALSAPLUS+ subscription form for minors at any point of sale. To obtain this discount, show your ID and documents verifying your relationship to an ALSAPLUS+ customer.
- May be combined with fixed return discount and Large Family discount.
- Applies to Regular class services (does not apply to Supra or Premium services).
- Available via all ALSA sales channels when you log in as an ALSAPLUS+ member.
- When boarding the bus, you must show the driver an ID verifying that you are under 26 on the date of travel.
- No changes or cancellations admitted.
- Not available on international routes, except for certain routes with departure and arrival points in Portugal.
- Available on routes shown on this page.
To obtain this rate on www.alsa.com/en/web/bus/home, www.alsa.com and App:
1. Log in as an ALSAPLUS+ customer before commencing the purchase process.
2. In the search feature, select “Youth”.
3. When you go to “Select my schedule”, you will see tickets marked as “Youth Rate” for the corresponding services, if the rate applies to your route.
By phone (Support and Sales Line),points of sale and self-service machines:
- Call 902 422 242, say that you are an ALSAPLUS+ customer and ask for the “Youth” fare.
- At points of sale: say that you are an ALSAPLUS+ customer and show your ID.
- Self-service machines: select your ticket and type of discount before paying.
- When boarding, you must carry ID that verifies that you are entitled to the discount.