Discover Spain with Alsa Pass
Alsa Pass is the travel pass that gives you unlimited travel around Spain. If you want to discover Spain from a different angle, use your Alsa Pass to travel on our buses. The easiest, most economic way to discover every nook and cranny of Spain’s cities and enjoy a unique travel experience.
Simply select the Travel pass that best fits your travel dates and the cities you want to visit. Seeing Spain by bus could not be easier.
7 days > €99
11 days > €145
15 days > €175
How to get your Alsa Pass
- Visit www.alsa.com/en/web/bus/home
- Buy your selected pass: 7 days, 11 days or 15 days
- We will send you an Alsa Pass booking reference to retrieve your Travel pass.
How to use your Alsa Pass
- Visit our ticket search at www.alsa.com/en/web/bus/home
- Enter your booking reference into the “Promotion” field
- And now, your ticket is free
Remember: your Alsa Pass is in your name and only you can use it.
We want you to enjoy travelling around Spain. For this reason, you may only book outgoing ticket.
General conditionsBy using Alsa Pass Travel pass, you understand and accept the following conditions:
- Tickets are issued in your name only
- Valid on national routes only
- Can be cancelled providing no tickets have been issued
- You may not use an outgoing and return ticket for the same route in the same day.
- You may buy up to 3 tickets each day, for different routes
Click here for further information about terms and conditions of your Travel pass.
Still not sure?
We have made up four routes for you to see Spain – leaving nothing out.