Block the seat next to you
Travel more comfortably
Block the seat next to you for a quieter, more comfortable journey with no one beside you.
How does it work?
- In step 2 of the purchase process “Customise my seat”, select the seat you want to sit on.
- Then, select the service “Block the seat next to it” and, if it is available, you will have two seats to yourself!
- If you would like to change the seat initially assigned, and you already have the seat next to you blocked, you will have to uncheck this service in order to select another seat. Remember that you have to select a seat that has an empty seat next to it in order to block it.
Terms of service
- The adjoining blocked seat cannot be used for another person to travel, as no other ticket is generated for that seat.
- One single ticket is issued which is valid for only one person to travel.
- Available on domestic long-distance routes and on international routes in Comfort Class that are Alsa guaranteed.
- Valid for all services except Fridays and Sundays from 14 hours to 23:59 hours.
- Limited seats.
- Tickets can be purchased online (not via apps) and by telephone.
- The adjacent seat block may not be available for all services, routes and schedules.