In general, on national routes, children under 14 must always be accompanied by a responsible adult. On international routes, children under 16 may travel only when accompanied by an adult.
In exceptional cases, children aged 4-14 may travel alone on national routes, under the following conditions:
- Babysitter Service, this service is currently not available.
- Authorisation for unaccompanied minors, available on all buses. In exceptional cases, unaccompanied minors may be allowed to travel if a guardian/adult issues an Authorisation Form, which they must sign and which must be validated by Alsa. Conditions:
- The person issuing the authorisation is solely responsible for the minor.
- Bus staff are not responsible for supervising the minor either on the route or at any stops along the way.
- In these cases, Alsa recommends that children travel on routes with no stops along the way, and when the arrival time is no later than 10 pm.
- For further information about authorisation for unaccompanied minors, contact Alsa on (+34) 91 020 7007.
- You may download the form here or request it at any point of sale.
In either case, the forms must be filled out in duplicate and submitted for validation to email@example.com before travelling. Children travelling alone must be accompanied by an adult during boarding, and must carry their ticket along with their copy of the Authorisation Form or Babysitter Service form.