What is ALSAPLUS+ and how can I join?
ALSAPLUS+ is the ALSA loyalty programme, where registered users win points every time they buy tickets and passes. ALSAPLUS+ customers enjoy the following benefits:
- Points that can be exchanged for all or part of ticket prices.
- Zero booking fees when buying tickets, as from the second purchase after registering with the programme.
- High-speed Wi-Fi when travelling on ALSA buses.
- Passes, for cheaper travel.
- Exclusive promotions and discounts.
Joining the ALSAPLUS+ programme is simple. You can join using the website, the App, at points of sale and by calling us on 902 422 242.
On the website
- Go to the “User registration” area.
- Fill out the registration form and accept the conditions. You may also register via your Facebook account; this is even quicker.
- Once the form has been sent, you will receive an e-mail at the address entered on the form, asking you to confirm and conclude the registration process.
On the App
- Click on the “Log in” button at the top of the screen.
- Next, click on the lower part of the screen where it says “Don’t have an account? Register within 1 minute.”
- Enter an e-mail address and password, accept the conditions and click on “CREATE ACCOUNT”.
- A message will show, saying that you have been sent an e-mail to confirm your registration.
- Click on “ACCEPT”.
- Enter your personal details and click on “I WANT TO BE ALSAPLUS+”.