Passengers may take items such as walking sticks and crutches on board as long as they do not get in the way or pose a risk to passenger safety.
On intercity routes:
- Other support elements that comply with the measurements (140 x 70 x 100 cm) will be stowed in the hold at no extra cost.
- To do so, passengers must be at the bus bay with the items ready to be stowed 15 minutes before the departure time.
- If this is not possible and if there is a self-check-in service, they will be sent in a later vehicle.
- Only standard wheelchairs no larger than 120 x 70 x 109 cm may travel in PMRSR spaces.
- The maximum weight, including the passenger, will depend on the lifting platform (approx. 300 kg).