To change the name of a ticket holder via www.alsa.com/en/web/bus/home, go to the home page:
1. Click on “Manage your ticket” in the ticket search option.
2. Select one of the following options to identify your ticket:
- Booking reference and buyer ID.
- Payment method and date of purchase.
3. Under “Options”, go to “Change ticket holder”.
4. Enter the full name, ID number and e-mail address of the new passenger.
The ticket holder name may also be changed at our points of sale or by calling 902 422 242.
- The ticket holder name may not be changed when special rates or specific discounts are applied (Large Family, members of the Ministry of Defence, Disabilities, etc.).
- On national routes, the name of the ticket holder may be changed up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure time.
- On international routes, neither the name of the ticket holder nor the ID details may be changed.