Tickets bought via points of sale, self-service machines and La Caixa ATMs may only be handled at ALSA points of sale.
Tickets bought via www.alsa.com/en/web/bus/home, 902 42 22 42 or the App may be handled via the same channels or at ALSA points of sale.
To change or cancel a ticket via www.alsa.com/en/web/bus/home, go to the home page:
1. Go to “Manage your ticket”.
2. Select one of the following options to identify your ticket:
- Booking reference and buyer ID.
- Payment method and date of purchase.
3. Tickets may be changed or cancelled under “Options”.
On the App
If you are an ALSAPLUS+ customer:
- Using the upper menu, go to “My journeys”.
- The “Next” tab will show the tickets for your future journeys.
- Click on “See ticket”.
- Click on “Options” to change or cancel your ticket.
If you are not an ALSAPLUS+ customer:
- Go to menu and, from there, to “My tickets”.
- Go to “Import” and, using your ID and booking reference, link your ticket to the App.
- Tickets may be changed or cancelled under “Options”.