The booking reference is a sequence of numbers and letters used by Alsa to identify the tickets bought in a transaction.
How it works
- The booking reference is associated with all tickets bought in the same transaction. In other words, if you buy return tickets or group tickets in the same session, they will all have the same booking reference.
- Providing the booking reference allows you to board your bus without having to show your ticket.
- You can use the booking reference and your ID number to change or cancel tickets, except those bought at points of sale, which have no booking reference and may be changed or cancelled only at points of sale.
- The booking reference is also required if you wish us to issue an invoice for your tickets.
- The booking reference is printed on your ticket, except for those bought at our points of sale, which do not have a booking reference.
Sample booking reference: 1dqrx57